Thursday, June 5, 2014

Final Note

Ankush Mittal

Though it was the last class learning but this course has given us the intent to learn for our complete life ,the intent of being an entrepreneur.I have learned many new things from Business model building,elaboration and edition of it.As the class proceeded i have learned how we can find new areas in one core business.My wish of being an entrepreneur became more strong after taking this course.I learned the benefits of taking interviews , persons and learned the skill of presenting the investment pitch to investors.

It was an enriching experience in the end. I would like to thanks Prof.António Lucena de Faria for sharing his valuable incites and experience in the class.

Thank You !
Happy Learning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicolas Drouard

I really  enjoyed the Lean  Enterprenuershp class and being involved in Culturellement votre project , we learn very successful tools to create company on strong basis.I got a holistic overview of the business.

The best Quote i have learned from the class
"Work on it , not in It"

Thank You!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaurav Bhate

The subject Lean Entrepreneurship was very interesting and interactive with Professor António, learning from an Entrepreneur who has actually done the work was very effective, the course has made me capable and confident enough of starting up on my own and I have already started towards validation of my own business Idea.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment